Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Night Chicken

Lately I have had a hankering for chicken piccata, so tonight I decided to do a repeat of Ina Garten's chicken picatta that I made before here. I tend to not repeat many recipes as there are always so many new ones that I want to try, however, tonight I decided to go back to one that we enjoyed once before since I knew it was quick, easy, and tasty. One of the things I love about chicken piccata is the tang and bright fresh flavor from the lemon and that was what I was really craving. It was also a perfect meal for tonight since it is quick with it being election night. We ended up with plenty of time to not only enjoy a home cooked meal, but also watch all the exciting election coverage. Tonight's repeat chicken piccata was just as yummy as the last time we had it! A wonderful repeat. Russ gives it a 9 once again.

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Hey Rebecca,
I'm your mom's friend and she showed me your blog yesterday. I love your recipes and will try both chicken ones I just read.

Please stop by my two blogs:
birminghamalabamadailyphoto.blogspot.com
paristhroughmylens.blogspot.com

I'll be back!
Virginia